A Place You Can Trust
The Liquid Glass Guard team knows that the auto industry has a reputation of overcharging and up-selling. To ensure we're a place you can trust, we keep our rain repellent costs as low as possible. At Liquid Glass Guard our goal is to build a great relationship with you, spanning the life of your auto glass windshield.
About Liquid Glass Guard wipes
Liquid Glass Guard auto glass wipes are based on the liquid glass (SiO²) technology. A super durable coating of invisible, easy to clean glass. The thinnest coatings are undetectable, super phobic (repel oil and water), anti-microbial, super-durable, flexible, heat tolerant, breathable, physiologically harmless, easy to apply and environmentally friendly, as all coated surfaces become "easy clean" and in most instances the coated surfaces can be cleaned with water alone. Most people are amazed by the fact that a coating of Liquid Glass Guard which is only 100nm (approximately 500 times thinner than a human hair) can be so incredibly durable. These rain repellent coatings can withstand up to 100,000 wiping actions. The coating last up to 6 months all depending on the environment and regions which you reside.
Flat Rate Shipping
- $2.99 Per order for processing and handling.
- (This fee will show up in the shipping area at checkout)
- We like to take care of the actual shipping cost for you.
- Spend $25 or more and we will wave the processing fee.
- Purchased orders will take 24 hrs to process.
- Once processed it takes 3-5 days for shipping.
how to apply
Step by step application process
ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES WHEN APPLYING THE LIQUID GLASS GUARD RAIN REPELLENT WIPES TO YOUR AUTO GLASS!!
Preparing the surface
- Clean the windshield with a suitable cleaning agent in order to remove the heavy soiling.
- Rinse the surface extensively to remove any residues from the cleaning agents.
- Then dry the windshield
Wipe packet #1 (Deep cleaning wipe)
- Deep clean the auto glass using the enclosed cleaning wipe in packet #1. (COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY ONCE OPENED)
- Allow the surface to dry for approximately one minute and then buff the surface with a microfiber cloth.
- Your windshield should be clean and dry now.
Wipe packet #2 (coating wipe)
When applying the Liquid Glass Guard coating to your windshield ensure that the surface to be coated is not too hot or in direct hot sunlight. Optimum windshield temperature should be approximately 40 - 82 degrees Fahrenheit ( 5 - 28 degrees Celsius ).
- Take the wipe from the #2 packet and IMMEDIATELY commence the application process, wiping both vertically and horizontally to ensure for full coverage. It is essential to work quickly and methodically as the wipe will become dry after approximately 90 seconds.
- After the application please allow the windshield to dry for between 10 (in warm weather) and 30 minutes (in cool weather); after this period buff the surface with a microfiber cloth to remove any blemishes / excess liquid glass guard.
How to apply
Check out the 5 minute or less application process